Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Jag



As if saying goodbye to my workmates today wasn’t bad enough, I also had to bid farewell to my beloved Jag in the afternoon. Still trying to figure out which was worse. I reckon half of my 4 years wages with Elite went into the car so selling it was not such a bad thing.




When the Jag was clean and working it was a dream but when it wasn’t, it was a nightmare. Some bloke 4 doors down from me bought it which has it’s positives and negatives. The positive being that I will still get to see the car, the negative being the guy knows where I live. Maybe he might have stopped looking for me by the time I get back from South America in mid September.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home