Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Fred !!



As it has been a year since I got Fred, I thought I’d throw a few photos of him up on my blog. For those of you that don’t know, Fred is a Shar-Pei, a breed which originated in China. Paddy reckons they cross bred a dog and a pig and sometimes I have to wonder…



Anyway, after looking for a little while for the right Shar-Pei, I came across Fred on a website and wanted him straight away. So after paying 'an undisclosed sum’ he was on the next flight from Brisbane down to Sydney where myself and Paddy were waiting at the airport.



The year has been full of ups and downs. The downs being the operations on his nose (undisclosed sum), his eyelift (undisclosed sum), the removal of his pallet and the removal of his testicals (which he claims was the worst bit). He has also had a lot of skin problems over the last few months but is on the mend once again (undisclosed sum).

The ups over shadow the downs ,one hundred fold. The joy he brings everybody especially myself and Ing, can’t be bought (well it can, but for an undisclosed sum).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred is a Dude
We love fred!

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's so cute, bless his belly scar!

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant believe I forgot my nephew's birthday...'sorry i forgot' card on its way.....
Shar

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dec isn't it amazing how pets tend to look like their owners after a while or is it the other way around?????? Tina

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home