Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Witness The Fitness



After 4 long years I finally left my job today at Elite Fitness, a week ahead of starting my travels for a few months. It was sad leaving the people I work with but the job itself had ran it's course. The one thing I won’t miss is traveling on Parramatta Road, every morning and evening, which has to be the worst road in Sydney for both traffic and potholes (not to mention the trucks which are too large for the lanes and their nutcase drivers).


I will miss Justin’s negativity and Anthony’s famous quotes, such as “Man can actually walk on water” and on Freds first visit to the office Ant asking why did I want to get a dog that looks like a worm for? His best one was when we were in a meeting and I was explaining how we were going to get a chick in to do the invoices, his brain went into overload and then asked “Why do you want to get a chicken to do the work for?” Baffling….


Anyway. To all the lads there,Justin, Ant, Shanon and Radak, cheers for making my life easier and for all the fun times that came in between all the shit and for all the work that you do which usually goes unrewarded and unnoticed. See you all when I get back.




You Can’t Beat Elite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home