Sunday, August 13, 2006

Peurto Montt



I never thought I´d find a place that rains more than Ireland (or Manchester), but welcome to Peurto Montt. We were there for 3 days and it didn´t stop for more than 10 minutes at any one stage. I have been told that it is pretty much like this all year round. Something the Lonely Planet forgot to mention.
We met up with Evan (from the Navimag, oh I shiver ever time I say it) for a beer in a place called Sherlock. The place was so named because "apparently" Sherlock Holmes visited the town once ?????? Hopefully if I ever return to the town (which I sincerly doubt) there will be a bar called "Deco" open.

I had a Kunstmann to drink. I just had to.


I also saw a ute drive past my hostel window and thought how proud Paddy would have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home